Friday, September 15, 2006

Let's Review



Let the gushing begin.
Continuum is brilliant. I absolutely adore this album. (I am very passionate about my music, if you haven't noticed by now.)The sound of this album is amazing. Songs like "Waiting On The World to Change & "Belief" are thought provoking and funky. The iPod heats up with the sexy sounds of "I Don't Trust Myself W/Loving You" & "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room." I love how innocent "Stop This Train" & "The Heart Of Life" are. And I can't stop hitting rewind and getting lost in "Bold As Love." And "In Repair" does nothing less than move me.

I expect we'll be hearing some of John Mayer's new music on Grey's
Anatomy this season (maybe a song or two. Just guessing) House already used "Gravity"(good choice, good episode) I also won't be shocked if I'm in a swanky, posh lounge somewhere, and the Dj plays a song from this album. This album just gives off that type of vibe.

No comments: