Sunday, September 10, 2006

I've Got My Eyes On...

I am not quite sure how often I will do this post. So I'm playing it by ear for now.

I'm a sucker for big bags and compartments. So I am loving this.. not-so little number( Marc by Marc Jacobs @ shopbop.com)


I have been a fan of White Trash Charms ever since Ms. Bradshaw wore her "Lightning Bolt" necklace on Sex And The City. This is...cute. The great thing about WTC righteous pieces are the chains come in not just one length, and you can get just about any of your pieces in silver or yellow or white gold. Whitetrashcharms


This dress is adorable for fall (maybe even the start of winter.)Anthropologie




I just may be the last person on earth who doesn't own a pair of these jeans. But I couldn't picture myself in them until now. But now that I can picture myself in them I will be getting them in a few colors(Oh yes, I've got shopping rules)Sass and Bide Net-A-Porter

No comments: