Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Let Me Count The ways


Justin, Justin, Justin. How much do I love, love this album? It was
tough not to hit that rewind button, the first listen through but I stayed strong. Yes I have rules for listening to a new album...no rewinding any songs the first listen. All songs must be listened to in its entirety. (Gives all songs a fair chance.) This is a rule my cousin and I use to use for when N'Sync albums came out, since then I have implemented this rule for Justin and JC's efforts as well. From the first song "Futuresex/Lovesound I was like, yes, I like where he's taking us. "...My Love" & "Lovestoned..." I was trying not to break out in a dance(Loving the Prelude for both of those songs by the way, and the interlude for "What Goes Around" Insane!) Then I got to "Summer Love" Love It! I thought if there were no more great songs on this album I would still love it. And then there was "Losig My Way" Have I mentioned I love this album? Its safe to say more than Justified.Futuresex/Lovesound has officially been placed in heavy rotation.
- I'm lovin it

No comments: