Sunday, October 15, 2006

I've Got My Eyes On...

Although I've said in the past that this is not a fashion blog(and its not)but the fact is I love fashion. However my intention is not to bombard you with endless fashion posts, but to keep you abreast of what's popping on my radar :)


Let's catch up, shall we? I love the ballet flats movement. They are comfy and you can dress them up & down, and I'm all about versatility (We can finally give the Manolo's and Choo's a break and still look chic.)I love these flats in metallics, sparklies, black and as pictured in this cute leopard print. London Sole

If you can't tell by now, I am a big Anthropolgie fan. I especially love their fall and winter seasons. The pieces from this store all seem to have a hint of nostalgia to them, which I love.
This jacket has grown on me. Again, the versatility puts a smile on my face. I can dress it down it with jeans or wear it to work with a fabulous skirt. Anthropologie

While perusing Girlshop (another favorite) I stumbled upon this "find" by Ziji.

When I was in Australia a few years ago, I was looking for some trendy pieces, Tsubi was one of the the brands that came highly recommended. Tsubi superskinny jeans with side zip, its time to pre-order at My Catwalk

No comments: