Saturday, October 21, 2006

Back To My Old Ways

I made way back to Saturday morning yoga practice, and I feel great. I
had stopped going to Saturday practice for a month or so, and now
there's a different instructor, in fact its the same instructor that use
to sub for Saturday practices(whenever it was needed) Anyway her style
in more of a power yoga (I posted about her a few months ago.) Today's
practice was a nice change, and a wonderful work out. It was a bit
slower than what she normally does, but I did a lower body workout and
lots of cardio yesterday so I didn't mind, at all. Its different when
you go in not knowing what to expect for the flow of practice, then
going in expecting something/someone and getting something totally
different. This morning I wasn't sure what/who to expect, so everything
worked out well. That being said I will be starting back to my regular
Saturday practices again. Adding in one power yoga practice to my weekly
routine will spice things up a bit.

-Namaste

No comments: