Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I've Found My Way Back

Clearly I've been lost, why I haven't been able to make my way back to this blog. Besides the fact that I am absolutely devastated my sidekick is officially dead (which is what I do 80% of my blogging with) A few months ago I posted that I wanted the new Sidekick 3 but that was before it came out and I saw it in person and decided I prefer the SK2 instead. But now I have no choice but to upgrade. I thought about getting a Blackberry, but the Sidekick just seems more appealing to me its more fun and accommodates my needs more. So I'm giving in and upgrading...Whatever!
On the plus side its been nice having one phone to keep up with, but these days are soon over.

I have completely fallen off the Macrobiotics wagon. I will get back on....
I am narrowing down my list of what I've got my eyes on lately, so expect that post really soon.

No comments: