Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Taking A Chance

Yesterday I tried out a new hair stylist. I have been going to the same
stylist for years so I was completely nervous to say the least. What if
I don't like it? What would I do? Of course I was being a total drama
queen about it, it was really not that big of a deal (now, looking back
on it) but that's just me. I told him I wanted to do a look like Nicole
Richie, and that's what he gave me. I am totally pleased with my new
"Do" and I will be going back to him. So a little foolish advice? Try
something you wouldn't normally do or have wanted to do and haven't
done.

-Feeling a bit more liberated

2 comments:

Zen Wizard said...

Some of the best advice I have heard all day.

Mauro C. said...

Hi there!

Can you help me to promote this challenge?

I’m trying to post 1 Million Love Messages from All around The World in my Blog.

Readers write and dedicate the message to someone special, send it by e-mail, and I post it in 1 Million Love Messages

It’s a big challenge, I know.
But I believe that everybody has something to say to someone special.

I’ll wait for your visit and for your messages.
Thanks for your attention and compliments from Portugal.