Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Misfit of Love

So there is a quiz on msn.(Click title to take the quiz)Suddenly
Single: "Are You Beter Off Single." And I had a bit of a low (emphasis
on the bit) score. I believe its safe to say I'm a pessimist when it
comes to love or let's just say relationships in general. I just can't
be bothered with the headache of it all because yes they always turn out
to be more of a headache than anything else. I'm sure I should keep
trying until I find the one the doesn't cause that type of reaction,
because according to my score I need to think positively, and take
concrete action to improve my chances.(whatever) I will be sure to keep
that in mind, even if I am a Love Misfit. Well now you know what
category/range I was in.
But single or not I'm wearing my Manolo Blahnik "Mary Jane's" and I feel
fabulous.

No comments: