Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Forgotten

With fall season premieres for all of our favorite shows popping up left
and right I can't help but pout that Love Monkey will not be amongst the
many line ups to return. I was watching Love Monkey last night, it was
whitty, charming, great story line to say the least. And why didn't this
show make it? It deserved another season. I hope the one season will be
released on dvd in the near future.(So I can delete all of the episodes
I have saved, so I can free up some space on my device) Love Monkey you
will be missed. Ok I won't harp on this any more.
I did enjoy the premiere of Prision Break I skipped out on Yoga last
night just to watch it live.****SPOILER**** Poor Veronica, but she
should have known better. She should have seen that coming. How will
they prove Stedman (is that his name?) is alive now that Veronica is out
of the picture. I bet they'll spend the whole season trying. Just a
hunch. I don't know about you but I am so excited for season premiere
of Grey's Anatomy. Don't even get me started on that show...Love it!!!

No comments: