Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Never Say Never

From one dog lover to... (anyone really)
I would always say that I would never dress my Yorkie up. I have been going strong with this rule for as long as I've had my little pup (3 years) But yesterday I was in Target and they had these Isaac Mizrahi polo's (note: that I had seen these before but I didn't give in) But yesterday I was caught off guard, my sweet boy had just got a new hair cut the day before needless to say10 minutes later I walking out with a blue striped polo for him. I gave in. But I think he likes it, (especially since it wasn't a struggle to get him in his new shirt.) Its very light, and did I mention its on sale in the stores, by the time I got to the register it was $6 and change. Here is the polo in red from target.com (FYI this item is full retail online)


No comments: