Sunday, July 23, 2006

I've Been A Bit Sidetracked

But for good reason. I've been trying to spruce up the place. Its a lot harder than I thought it would be, and time consuming. But thus far I've managed to add a few new things to this blog, like: links to some of my favorite sites, email me, blogs that I've been reading (which aren't a lot, since I'm just getting into this blogging thing.) I will be adding more things as I go along and learn new stuff. This is totally trial and error so bear with me.

Now on to more important things...
Not too long ago I stumbled upon this "Find" at Closet Therapy Blog

(By the way, doesn’t Posh look fabulous? I just love her.) I am 85% sure that this gorgeous Prada bag will be one of my staple bags for the fall/winter season. Its about time that I retire my wonderful black Marc Jacobs bag that has been with me through thick and thin...Well at least give it a break.
Warning!!! I am really trying not to make this another fashion blog. However every once in a while I will post about my current "Must Haves" and being that Fall and Winter (my favorite seasons) are upon us this may happen quite often which depending on the reader may/may not be a good thing.

No comments: