Friday, July 25, 2008

There's Nothing Like Great Customer Service

So I'm going to Chicago next week. And I am so pumped so I ordered a pair of the Grey Ant Status Sunglasses for my trip from Revolve Clothing yesterday. They have free 2-3 day shipping which would be enough time for my glasses to get here for my trip. However, things happen and they have been inundated with orders and my order's status hadn't changed yet. Naturally, I was getting nervous and decided to shoot them a quick WTF email (j/k) so they told me they've been backed up and my order would go out today. Normally, I would let it slide, but this meant that my shades wouldn't be arrive in time for my trip. So I explained if I knew this was going to be the case I would have opted to expedite my shipping. So, they apologized for the inconvenience and upgraded my shipping...NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. That's what I call service. I'm not sure if my other store (which shall remain nameless) would have done the same.



Happy Friday! The weather is gorgeous perfect for Alfresco.



Coming soon: "I've Got My Eyes"


Love & Luck

--BCB


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: