Sunday, April 06, 2008

Between Us

I think when you find a good thing, you should share the wealth, so here I am sharing one of my favorite places in the city. Bloomie Nails for mani./pedi. nestled in Chelsea this is one weekly splurge that I have no apologies for. They have every essie and O.P.I color and on a slight chance they don't have it they will make sure its in the salon for your next visit. I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for, great service and great location and a nice salon, what more could you ask for. Tracy and Lisa are my favs. I'm always up to try new places but I always leave disappointed and wishing I went to Bloomie.
Every week I try to use a different color, this week I went with a mixture of two new shades, "Looking for Love" and "Great Expectations" (both essie). Ok T.M.I. Looks adorable.

-Thought you'd like to know.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: