Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Finally!

I got to see Dave Barnes live. And I am now complete. Not quite, but
seriously he was absolutely amazing. At first Dave and the band seemed a
bit off(sorry, but I have to be honest) but it didn't take long for something to click and they got it together and gave an incredible show. Its safe to say seeing him live totally validates why he's one of, if not my favorite male artist.

Side note: Last week I realized that he will be playing at The Bitter
End on March 6th (I think, the date is fuzzy). Oh well, I may just have
to go see him again...Rats!!!
My photography skills definitely left a lot to be desired Friday night
and out of the many pics I took these were the only ones I can
post...(yes they were all that bad. )

-No plans to quit my day job anytime soon

No comments: